5 Songs I Loved During Maternity Leave: Part 4

April 29, 2015


As I mentioned in Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3, I had a lot of time to peruse the internet while I was on maternity leave. My son and I always enjoyed listening to music while I was working on the shop, and we would often find bands and musicians that we had never heard of before through YouTube. I wanted to share with you five songs that I really enjoyed listening to -- and discovered -- while I was on maternity leave back in 2011/12.

Lana Del Rey was yet another random find on You Tube. This song was actually a link that I clicked on after finding the first song that I shared by Marina and the Diamonds. I love the haunting nature of Lana Del Rey's voice. There is something so soothing about it.






No comments

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Powered by Blogger.