Shop Update: Behind the Scenes Part I

September 23, 2013
This weekend, I did some work on some new art prints and some Christmas cards -- that's right...the ideas for Christmas cards can never come too early. I had one day during a weekend at the end of August where the ideas were just flowing out of my mind onto paper. It was a good day. Some of them made it to the next step, while others were left behind. I'm really excite to share with you my newest Christmas cards, but you're going to have to wait until next month.



Until then, I wanted to give you a little behind the scenes look of how I run my shop. Today I'm sharing a couple of photos of the set-up that I use for taking product photos. Our house has very large South-facing windows that I like to use to their fullest potential. It always amazes me that the simplest set-up can make great photos -- not that I'm tooting my own horn. Looking at the photographs that I take, you'd never suspect that's what it looks like behind the scenes, would you?


No comments

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Powered by Blogger.