All It Needs is a Little Paint

June 12, 2013
I love taking something and turning it into something new. One of the most important things that I have learned in my years of watching HGTV is that if you find something that you like but you don't like the colour, you should still buy it because the colour can be changed. A lot of my projects come from finding an object that I like, and altering it somehow to fit my life -- as is the goal of most people that do DIY projects.

I love going into the local Value Village and finding objects to spray paint. My most recent project was these two brass elephants that ended up being a wedding gift for a girl that I grew up with. My sister-in-law informed me that they were good ones too because it means "luck" when the trunks are lifted up. A lucky find :)





No comments

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Powered by Blogger.