Decorate to Dream: Some Added Elements

February 11, 2012
Last year -- wow -- I shared with you what inspired me in decorating my son's bedroom -- here. We didn't find out the gender of our baby before he arrived, so I decided that the colour green would be a good choice, and I am still in love with it -- although it needs a little love from all the nicks and what-not. Recently, I finally got around to hanging up the rest of the art and photographs that I have been meaning to put up on the walls for quite a while now.


From left to right: 1. This amazing cross-stitch picture of the months of the year with the loveable Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends was done by my Godmother, and was a shower gift for my son. 2. The photographs of my sweet little boy were taken at his newborn session with Cindy Moleski Photography. 3. The little bi-plane is a drawing that I created with him in mind and is also available in the shop -- here. 4. I found this little print from Sugar Fresh just before giving birth and thought it was perfect for either a little boy or girl.


I know that I have a lot of things hanging from the ceiling in my son's room, but I had to add one more! Right above my son's window, I have hung the most wonderful little fabric bunting imaginable. I think it adds a little something extra to the room. I found it in the cutest little shop called A Fete Beckons.


The most important element, and the most recent, that I have added to the room is a little wicker chair that my grandparents gave to me when I was a little girl. I have already sat my little boy in the chair several times to get some cute photos. He actually quite enjoys the chair, and has even used it to help himself stand up. I look forward to the day that I walk into his room and he is sitting in the little chair reading books. *Sigh*



2 comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that chair! You have done such a great job with this room. I bet your little guy just loves it in there!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flying birds are nice and the green color that you choose it great choice of yours.Winnie the Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Powered by Blogger.