Open for Business

March 20, 2011
The SHOP is open!

It is almost a month ago that I began dreaming of selling my work on Etsy. It took me a while to figure out what to call the shop until I had a revelation before falling asleep one night: "Aha! A Play on my name! Genius!"

After much research into which printer I should purchase to make my prints and photographs look their best and last the longest, I finally got down to business and started creating my shop. I was full of excitement.

It has been a lot of hard work, but I am so glad that my work is now out there, and available for the entire world to see! I have so many ideas, and so much more that I want to add to my shop!

These prints are but a taste of what is to be found in my shop.



No comments

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Powered by Blogger.